tMN challenge #12: June color

by - 6/24/2013 11:10:00 AM

With this I participate to The Memory Nest Challenge #12 - June Color.
June color - with a picture of where the temperatures are below freezing...hmm. :D
 
Kesäkuun värihaaste - ja kuva jossa pakkanen kirvelee poskia...hmm. :D
 

 
While I was creating this, I almost put more brown to behind the pictures. But since the pics are so cold and wintery, I decided to stay more with blue/turquise and white colors. There's a little bit of light brown/beige on the edges of the papers. 
 
Työn touhussa mietin laittaa enemmän ruskean sävyä kuvien taakse. Mutta kun kuvat ovat niin kylmiä ja talvisia, päätin pysyä sinisen/turkoosin ja vaaleiden sävyjen kannalla. Vaaleaa ruskeaa/beigeä löytyy paperien reunoista musteen muodossa.
 



Material list:
My Mind's Eye, Ormulu, Studio Calico
American Crafts, MT-Washi Tape, stamps from Scraptastic Club

You May Also Like

2 kommenttia

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!