DT-LO for tMN: Thank you with triangles

by - 11/18/2013 12:24:00 PM

Happy monday!
Kivaa maanantaita!
 
 
 
Here is a layout I made for the Memory Nest DT.
This is a color challenge, with theme of thankful. There was a twist too, use triangles.
I saw those cutted triangles somewhere (?), and I got huge inspiration to use same idea for my layout.
At first I cut one triangle randomly out of another paper. Then, using it as a stencil, I draw few tiangles to my white cardboard, and carefully cut them out. I glued some yellow, brown and orange papers behind the cardboard, and cut and glued some triangles to top of the cardboard. Nice result, I always love that 3D-look. 
 
Tässä sivu jonka tein the Memory Nestille, DT-työnä.
Kyseessä on värihaaste, teemana kiitollisuus. Pieni jippo mukana, käyttää kolmioita.
Näin vähän vastaavia kolmioita jossain, ja sain suuren isnpiraation käyttää samaa ideaa omaan työhöni.
Ensin leikkasin summittaisen kolmion paperista. Sitten käytin sitä mallina ja piirsin muutamat kolmiot valkoiselle pohjapahvilleni, ja varovasti leikkelin ne irti. Pohjan toiselle puolelle liimailin keltaista, ruskeaa ja oranssia paperia. Pohjan oikealle puolelle leikkasin ja liimasin kolmioita myös. Kiva lopputulos, tykkään aina kovasti kolmiuloitteisesta ilmeestä.
 
 
Title is "Thank you", and that thank you goes to my legs, as they are healthy and I can walk with them, as the journaling says. Health of my legs really is not obvious for me, so that I decided to do a layout of that to remember it.
 
Kuten otsikko ja tarinointi kertoo, halusin tehdä sivun muistutukseksi siitä, ettei terveet jalat ole itsestäänselvyys. Ainakaan minulle.
 
 
This layout really has a lot of free white space, and very small number of splashes! A bit strange, but quite fresh.
Tässä työssä on todella paljon tyhjää valkoista tilaa, ja aivan uskomattoman vähän roiskeita! Hieman outoa, mutta mukavan raikasta.
 
 
Material list:
American Crafts, Basic Grey, Teresa Collins
Sodalicious, Echo Park

You May Also Like

6 kommenttia

  1. Wow that is amazing that you cut our those triangles by hand. It came out wonderfully!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful - lover you layering! What a great thing to be thankful for. Sometimes we take things for granted. Always love your work. Just amazing. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This layout is just amazing. So simple yet with a great impact!

    ReplyDelete

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!