DT-LO for tMN: Smile

by - 12/02/2013 12:39:00 PM

Great sketch challenge on the Memory Nests blog!
You can select your sketch from two different sketches, and there is two twists. First to use some of your office supplies and second, take title from a drawing below.
I was inspirated by sketchs flags on the left side, and that little banner hanging there.
 Aivan huippuhaaste the Memory Nestilla tänään!
Luonnoksen sai valita kahdesta mallista, ja lisänä kaksi pientä jippoa. Ekana, käytä joatin omista toimistotarvikkeistasi, ja toiseksi valitse otsikko alla olevasta kuvasta.
Minä innostuin luonnoksen lippusista vasemmalla, ja tuosta pienestä viiristä heilumasta kuvan alalaidalla.
 
 
 
I chose to have "smile" to be my title, and found a perfect die-cut from Jillipean Soup to fit to my layout.
 Valitsin otsikkoni sekä kuvan perusteella, että koska satuin löytämään laatikosta Jillipean Soupin "smile"-tekstin, joka sopi väreihin kuin nenä päähän.
 

Can you recognize all the office supplies I've used? There is paperclip, post-it notes, I also used ruler, computer and printer. I saved few other office supplies ideas to another layout, so more is about to come ;)
Tunnistatko kaikki toimistotarvikkeeni sivussani? Sieltä löytyy klemmaria, post-it-lappuja, käytin myös viivainta, tietokonetta ja tulostinta. Säästin muutaman muun toimistotarvikeidean tuonnemmaksi, lisää siis tulossa ;)


I wrote journalings to post-it notes. There is one sentence in every note, written with a computer. I wrote things, that my daughter likes or do now that she has turned three. It will be nice to read these thing after few years!
Kirjoitin tarinoinnit post-it lapuille. Yksi lause per lappunen, kirjoitettu tietokoneella. Kirjoitin asioista, joista tyttäreni nyt tykkää, tai joita hän nyt tekee mielellään, kun on juuri täyttänyt kolme. Varmasti ihanaa palata niitä lukemaan muutaman vuoden päästä.


 
Material list:
American Crafts, Heidi Swapp, Ormulu
Jillipean Soup, Studio Calico, Teresa Collins

You May Also Like

6 kommenttia

  1. Love it. The post it notes are fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ADORABLE! Love your clever use of office items - wow!!! The post it notes for journalling is just great. Love your work and your precious picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your layout is incredible. So inspiring. I love all the layers and the simple lines of the page.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable photo. I love those post it notes with the paper clip.

    ReplyDelete

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!