LO: A dream came true

by - 1/21/2014 10:52:00 AM

Sodalicious is having it's first sketch challenge ever!
I love products from Soda, so I had to take a part.

Sodalicious pitää ensimmäisen luonnoshaasteensa!
Tykkään hirmuisesti Sodan tuotteista, joten pakkohan se oli osallistua, ihan kannatusmielessä.



This sketch was quite hard. Or maybe my thoughts were in somewhere else while doing this - I just got delicious news: The horse I have rode and took care of for years, is now going to be almost mine <3
Well, I'm not the official owner, but I pay for my part and will take care of all as Roxi (name of my lovely mare) would be mine.
Super cool! 
In our stable, we have this phrase which goes like this: Horseless is worry free. So welcome worries and welcome financial crisis! Keeping a horse is one expensive hobby!
But back to this layout.
I used washitapes, gesso, stamps and mists to the background. 
The result became a bit too messy, comparing to my regular style. But it turned out like this so here we are :D

Tämä luonnos olikin aika vaikea. Tai sitten ajatukseni vaan leijailivat ihan muualla - sain juuri vuoden herkullisimman uutisen: Hevonen jolla olen ratsastanut ja jota olen hoitanut vuosien ajan, tulee nyt minulle kuin omakseni <3
No, virallinen omistaja en ole, mutta maksan osuuteni ja hoidan Roxi-tammaani kuin omaani.
Mahtavaa!
Tallillamme on sanonta, hevoseton on huoleton. Joten tervetuloa huolet ja tervetuloa taloudellinen kriisi. Hevosen pitäminen ei ole halpa harrastus!
Mutta takaisin sivuuni.
Taustalle teippailin washiteippejä ja käytin gessoa, leimoja sekä mistiroiskeita.
Lopputuloksesta tuli hieman liian sotkuinen, verraten tavalliseen tyyliini. Mutta siitä tuli tällainen ja sillä hyvä :D





Material list:
Sodalicious, American Crafts, Ranger
Wycinanka

You May Also Like

2 kommenttia

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!