LO: First published

by - 4/09/2014 10:33:00 AM

Hello! I made a layout of the layout, how weird is that!?
No, it's not weird.
I got my first layout published in last issue of Scrap365. And as I like to scrapbook all big, and less big, things in my life - this was definitely something to memorize too.
But the fact that I took a picture, whereof I took a picture, whereof I took a picture again, is funny.

Heippa! Tein sivun sivusta jonka tein, eikö olekin kummallista!?
Ei, eikä ole.
Ensimmäinen sivuni julkaistiin ihan paperilla viimeisimmässä Scrap365-numerossa. Ja kuten tapaan skräpätä kaikki suuret asiat, ja pienet asiat, elämästäni, tämä oli todellakin muistelemisen arvoinen juttu.
Mutta se että otin kuva, josta otin kuvan, josta myös otin kuvan, oli vähintäänkin huvittavaa.


Scrap Around the World is having lovely Riikka Kovasin, aka. Paperiliitin, as their host for April. Riikka made this super delicious and inspiring mood board. I could not wait any longer to play with it - great elements, great pictures, great elements! Hope you will play along too :)
Here is the moodboard.

Scrap Around the Worldin huhtikuun emäntänä toimii ihana Riikka Kovasin, aka. Paperiliitin. Riikka on koonnut aivan valtavan herkullisen inspiraatio-pläjäyksen huhtikuun haasteeseen. En malttanut odottaa ollenkaan tämän toteuttamista - niin upeita elementtejä, kuvia ja värejä taulussa! Toivottavasti sinäkin osallistut :)
Ja inspiraatiotaulu siis on tässä.


I was inspired by the colors and those lovely circles. I love doodling, and this was perfect reason to create large circles to background. Oh, how relaxing that pen work can be! 
I also picked few butterflies to be on my layout too :)

Innostuin kovasti väreistä ja ihanista ympyröistä. Rakastan piirtelyä, ja tämä oli mitä mainioin syy tehdä isoja ympyröitä taustalle. Oi miten rentouttavaa kynäily voikaan olla!
Muutama perhonenkin pääsi sivulleni :)





I'm going to update my craft room, and my "wall of scrap" (three framed layouts), I think this will be one of the three layouts which gets to the wall :)
I will take pictures of it when ready.

Aion päivittää askarteluhuoneeni ja kehystetyt sivuni, luulen että tästä sivusta tulee yksi kolmesta kunniapaikalle pääsevistä :)
Otan kyllä sitten kuvia kun on valmista.



Material list:
American Crafts, Color Conspiracy, Basic Gray
13 @rts, Lucky 7 Factory

Ps. In co-operation with Canon.
These photos are taken with Canon Powershot G16, camera on loan :)
I really enjoy the quality!

Ps. Yhteistyössä Canonin kanssa.
Nämä kuvat on napsittu Canon Powershot G16 lainakameralla :)
Nautin todella kuvien laadusta!

You May Also Like

20 kommenttia

  1. Congratulations Terhi! It's wonderful when you get to see your own work in publications, my first one was in Scrap365 too! I did spot your page in the magazine as I recognised your style straight away! Love your pages. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The idea of scrapping the scrap :) is wonderful! I love the effect :) Thank you for playing along with us at Scrap Around The World.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful. I really liked the "original" LO in the mgazine, and I love hove you have made a "New" bacground for it. Like the circles, the splatters, the bling and the tread. And off course the colours. And hove yoy have extended the "old" LO With the stripes in the New LO.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love the combo of the simple lines, modern look and the fancy frame which you used for the photo! What a spectacular effect! Thank you for sharing at SATW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your take on the challenge. Beautiful doodling and a beautiful pic.. gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Your layout. All that mess id just great. And I love the way You used thread. Thanks for playing at SATW

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the way you've included the circles and the butterflies! Great subject, too! Congratulations also - I feel that's the first of many! :)

    Thank you for drawing inspiration from my mood board and joining us at SATW this month!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant layout Terhi! Thanks so much for playing at SATW!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow absolutely beautiful !

    forza

    ReplyDelete
  10. Chiming in with Riikka - I am sure this is not the first time we will see your work published! Brill idea and brill page! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at SATW!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so beautiful! Love the colors and definitely adding to my layout loves board.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on being published! The way you told the story is funny but no, the idea of a layout of a layout is not weird at all! I particularly love the doodled circles and how you used the yellow to keep the different colour schemes of the photo and the background together.

    ReplyDelete
  13. ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!! SO glad you shared this on the link up because it is beautiful!!! xo

    ReplyDelete

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!