the Memory Nest: Favorite things

by - 5/19/2014 03:08:00 PM

Hey you all! Hope you had a great weekend! 
I'm back from sunny Berlin - love that city :)
More about it is about to come.
Right now I'm posting this bright layout, it's a DT-layout for the Memory Nest.

Hei te kaikki! Toivottavasti teillä on ihana viikonloppu!
Itse palasin juuri Berliinistä - oi kuinka ihana kaupunki :)
Lisää asiasta tulossa kyllä.
Nyt esittelen tämän raikkaan sivun, DT-sivu the Memory Nestille.



I love the sketch, and we had this inspiration picture too! You can see how the colors inspired me :)
Layout tells my passion about photographing, and for Canon cameras. This Lo is not typical "Terhi"-style, but I really enjoy to play with those colors.

Ihana luonnos, ja mahtava inspiraatiokuvakin! Voit varmasti tunnistaa mistä olen inspiroitunut :)
Sivu kertoo intohimostani valokuvaukseen, ja Canonin kameroihin. Tämä ei ole tyypillisintä "Terhi"-tyyliä, mutta nautin todella noiden värien kanssa touhuamisesta.




Material list:
Heidi Swapp, Simple Stories, Sodalicious

You May Also Like

3 kommenttia

  1. Love how you interpreted this challenge. Great colors, love the layering!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute terhi! Welcome home from Berlin by the way! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too I am a Canon girl and proud of it :D Love that photo :D this is such a fun layout and the colours are just so pretty. Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!