LO: 2 stars.

by - 10/22/2014 02:01:00 PM









Hello! How is your Wednesday going? Hope all is good for you.
This is another page I made for last weekend's Hip Kit Club's Online crop. This challenge was a moodboard challenge, and I got my inspiration from black and white theme (straws), from those lovely golden high heels and I also picked some pink and green to my layout. My layout is made with August and September Hip Kit left overs - I was so excited about those kits, I needed to use them right away to the last piece! This has never happened before, so it must tell something about quality of the kits.
Thank you for stopping by!

Hei vaan! Kuinka keskiviikkosi sujuu? Toivottavasti kaikki on hyvin.
Tässä on toinen sivu jonka tein viime viikonlopun Hip Kit Clubin online tapaamiseen. Haaste oli inspiroitua yllä olevasta kuvasta, minun silmiini osui heti musta-valko teema (pillit), nuo ihanat kultaiset korkokenget ja nappasin myös pinkkiä ja vihreää sivuuni. Sivu on tehty elo- ja syyskuun Hip Kittien jämistä - olin niin tavattoman innostunut noista kiteistä että käytin ne heti viimeiseen palaseen asti! Tätä ei ole koskaan ennen tapahtunut, joten se varmasti kertoo jotakin kittien laadusta.
Kiitos kun piipahdit!

Materials used: American Crafts, Crate Paper, Shimelle, My Mind's Eye, Studio Calico, Tattered Angels, Liquitex, October Afternoon.

You May Also Like

4 kommenttia

  1. Brilliant!! I love your work so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ihana! Makeen kerroksellinen! Katsoo mielellään uudelleen kun löytyy jotain uutta mitä ei edellisen kerran huomannut�� todella inspiroiva��

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gee whizz!!! Fabulous with all those threads & I really love the white on black:):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an explosion of colour and texture and it creates a beautiful frame for your photo.

    ReplyDelete

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!