Special post: Stockholm Scrap Class, part one

by - 11/24/2014 08:36:00 AM








Happy Monday everyone! Few weeks ago I traveled to Stockholm with my family. I attended to Stockholm Scrap Class with few other Finnish crafters. Meanwhile my husband and kids enjoyed of Swedish sights.
We traveled by boat and above you can see some nice pics from our journey. We had DeLuxe cabin and I could have spent so much more time on the boat. Our boat had just had a huge makeover and renovation, so all the spaces were so shiny and new! We went to the spa, we did some shopping, we had many great meals - including special breakfast with champagne. No wonder why I'm smiling in every picture ;) Thank you Tallink Silja for spoiling us!
In Stockholm we stayed in Scandic Ariadne hotel which was located just next to the harbor and only one kilometer from our class room. Once again we were all spoiled up - hotel manager gave us room from the top floor with amazing view to the sea. Too bad there was thick fog all the time and we couldn't enjoy it that much.

I attended to Finnabair's Daydreamer collage workshop. I had heard about Finn's teaching methods and her lovely personality but oh she was even more fantastic when I met her! She has this magical ability to make beautiful things, and at the same time she is so kind, so encouraging and she has amazing sense of humor. So if you ever have opportunity to join her classes, I recommend.
Tomorrow I will show you my work from the class, so stay tuned.

*In co-operation with Tallink Silja Oy and Scandic Hotels.

You May Also Like

0 kommenttia

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!