Creative Embellishments: #girls

by - 12/30/2014 08:57:00 AM






Hey all! Today I'm up on Creative Embellishments blog (link)
We got a night out with my lovely sister, and because it's so, so rare, I needed to a layout about it.
Because our everyday lives are filled up with full-time jobs, with small children, with daily duties and with 200 kilometers between us, this kind of girls night outs are so very special for both of us.
My sister is also my oldest, dearest and best friend - I really cherish this moment with her. I wish I could spent more time with her - maybe it could be one of my New Years Resolutions for the year of 2015: To spent at least three nights out with my Sister, without the children.

Thank you for stopping by!

Materials used: Creative Embellishments (Butterfly flair button, Triangles and Social Hash tags), 7 Dots Studio, 13@rts, Rayher, Heidi Swapp.

You May Also Like

3 kommenttia

  1. Very special are sisters! Worth making the effort for! Lovin those triangles. Some are winging their way over to me!😉

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pic and amazing layout. I love the colors, texture techniques and your style!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic layout Terhi! Great photo! Love the stenciled detail and creative artsy background! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!