CSI 150: My job, documented.

by - 12/27/2014 09:12:00 PM







Hello all! Christmas is over and new year is coming - did you enjoy your Holidays and do you have some special plans for New Year's Eve? I have to admit, I've never been any New Year's Eve party ever - I think I must organize the kind of party myself :D
Anyway, about my layout. There have been days when I've dreamed about doing something fun for living. Like crafting. Or riding. Or whatever. But those thoughts were before my current day-time job. 
I'm working in one of Finland's (and Europe) biggest engineering offices and at the moment I think I could never find a better job. I absolutely adore my job, it challenges me everyday, I have the best boss, the best teammates and we have a nice office. I love my job, but how about you, do you smile when you think about your job?
This CSI case file 150, and my testimony is all about my job (inspiration word: work) - the inspiration picture looks Christmasy, but I chose to write about my work. The picture is my new ID-card picture, and for once I can wear it with proud!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Materials used: American Crafts, PanPastel, Studio Tekturek, 13@rts, Fancy Pants, Sodalicious, Heidi Swapp.

You May Also Like

4 kommenttia

  1. This is gorgeous Terhi! I can't believe you've never had a NYE party. we always either have one here or go out with friends. We're having it at our place this year. Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow. what a photo. gorgeous. great layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful. New Year's Eve is usually a house party for me or just a small gathering of friends. I like to listen to the top songs for the year and watch the countdown at midnight. It's nice to learn more about you and glad you enjoy your job. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Scrap is amazing! Congrats!!! I'm following your blog and Facebook! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!