LO: Hey Friend! {+VIDEO}

by - 12/03/2014 08:00:00 AM








Hi all! How are you? Maybe you've noticed how much I love to do crafts with PanPastels? if you haven't, I can tell: Very much! Because of that, and because I really enjoy my Hip Kit Club kits, I decided to do a process video for you.
Few days ago one of my layouts was featured on Hip Kit Club's blog, and I got some questions about how I create my layouts, especially the backgrounds. And here's the answer. I got almost too excited with PanPastels and stencils, maybe two layers would have been enough, but this how I can show you how you can add a layer onto another. Hope you'll enjoy the video, and please ask if there is anything you're still wondering :)

Thank you for stopping by here!

Materials used: Hip Kit Club October and November 2014 kits, PanPastel, Prima Marketing, Donna Downey.


You May Also Like

0 kommenttia

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!