13@rts: Hello

by - 2/04/2015 12:30:00 PM




Hello everyone! It's my day on 13@rts blog, here. I have a happy announcement to make: From this moment on, I'll be creating more projects for 13@rts, as a "full-time" designer. Happy me!!
Do you know the much used hashtag #thismakesmehappy? Well, I used that on when posting this pic to my Instagram. Our dog, Peppi, was so happy and joyful last December when she saw the first snow on the ground.  Seeing her joy made me happy, too!
For this layout, I did something really unusual: no white background! It's because I couldn't resist to use that lovely grey paper to my background as it fits so perfectly to that photograph. All papers are from 13@rts, including the doily and the title, they are die-cuts.

Hope you're enjoying your day! Thank you for stopping by!

Materials Used: 13@rts (Papers - Fly Away collectionPapers - Color Basic collectionSPLASH! Acrylic Ink - WhitePastel Mist - PinkPearl Mist - VioletPearl Mist - Light TurquoisePearl Mist - Black3D Foam RollAdhesive Crystals Silver)

You May Also Like

5 kommenttia

  1. Congrats!! Well deserved! Love the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suuren suuret onnittelut! Aivan ihanaa että olet "täyspäiväinen" design tiimiläinen. Töitäsi kyllä kaivataan ja odotetaan aina nähtäväksi. Itsekkin olen aivan ihastunut näihin 13artsin tuotteisiin, en tosin niillä valmistamia tuotteita näytille asti.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ABSOLUTELY STUNNING! So happy for you that you made this team!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A touch of Terhi with a hint of a difference. Well done and well deserved.

    ReplyDelete

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!