Creative Embellishments: Beautiful life

by - 2/02/2015 07:19:00 AM







Hello! It's a new month, which means a lot of new challenges. Such as a new challenge at Creative Embellishments! Above you can see our inspiration picture, and there is a twist too: to use ombre effect.
I was inspired by the colors. Pink, deep purple tones, and of course those sweet heart reminded me about love and that's how I chose to have that precious picture of me and Mea, the younger one.
I painted the ombre effect onto the chippies. White acrylic paint and pink acrylic paint. Super easy technique, just let them slide together.

Hope you are having a wonderful week!

Materials used: Creative Embellishments (Diamonds Chipboards. Distressed Crackle Stamp), Studio Tekturek, American Crafts, Heidi Swapp, 13@rts, Evalicious.

You May Also Like

0 kommenttia

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!