Creative Embellishments: Yeppee!

by - 2/27/2015 08:00:00 AM






Yeppee! It's Friday! Although, my Yeppee-layout tells about something else than having happy Friday. It tells about my brave little girl who climbed on top of a snowy hill. Not that the hill was too high, but for this tiny girl it was all about doing the climbing, not the high. Little things matters, and I guess she felt like the queen of the world when she got on top!
She was happy, and I was even happier to see her happy face.
This layout is for Creative Embellishments, my blog post can be found from Creative Embellishments blog, here.

To get those wings sparkle and shine like ice, I first paint them with crackle paint, then clear glittery embossing powder. I must confess I really love the result!
I hope you all are having a terrific weekend!

Materials used: Creative Embellishments, American Crafts, Lucky 7 Factory, Webster's Page, 13@rts, WOW! Embossing Powder, Heidi Swapp.

Distressed Crackle Stamp
Wings Set 2

You May Also Like

2 kommenttia

  1. Well, those wings are the final touch that take this from superb to super-superb!!!!!!! Adore it:):)

    ReplyDelete

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!