LO: So cute {+VIDEO}

by - 2/21/2015 09:17:00 PM







Hello all! Today I'm showing you a layout I made with Hip Kit Club February main kit and the color add-on kit. Process video above, you're welcome!
I decided to go with the brightest and strongest colors I found from the kit. Why? Because the mists we got in color add-on were so strong. Strong pink and strong turquoise. On the video I'm showing a simple way to use bright colors in neutral way.

Hope your day in sunny and warm - thanks for popping in here today!

Materials used: Hip Kit Club February Main Kit and Color Add-on.

You May Also Like

2 kommenttia

  1. Love ur vids - u always ff the boring bits!!!! Funny, I used my stapler for chippy yesterday! Have u tried that? Worked a TREAT!!!! Love your layers & the smiley face enamel dot.....FUN!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!