13@rts: Here

by - 3/04/2015 12:10:00 PM





Hello! Here is my newest layout for 13@rts. Few weeks ago I had a nice evening with Lotte (the horse in the photo), nothing special, just another moment to hang outside. The sun was setting, tangy cold weather and I could hear how the snow crunches under my shoes - perfect calm moment and definitely something to scrap about! I wanted to continue the blue and white theme from the photo to a layout - that's why I started to create the background with two blue inks, and chose papers with light colors.
Oh, and I need to share my happiness to my lovely readers: I finally got myself a photo printer, yey! All the pics I take during the days gets onto my worktable much sooner than before :)

Have a happy day!

Materials: 13@rts, American Crafts, Rayher.
13@rts products used:

You May Also Like

3 kommenttia

  1. This looks wonderful.. I love all the layers under your photo.. and I love horses too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh Terhi - I rarely comment each time when someone posts most days but I can never pass your blog by cos your work is so amazing every time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am totally fan of your scrap !!!

    ReplyDelete

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!