13@rts: White on white

by - 4/11/2015 05:50:00 PM






Hello all! We have a new challenge open at 13@rts! And the challenge theme is the most perfect ever: Favorite color! Challenge picture is turquoise, my layout is white, but yours can be ANYTHING you want. Sooo much fun.
As said, I chose white. I planned to choose turquoise, as it is my favorite color, but our challenge host already mode her project with lovely turquoise, I went with my second favorite color. White is wonderful, it can be combined with anything. 
I started with making squares with modelling paste and a stencil. Then some dark grey and black papers, and a couple white flowers with blue details to go with the picture.
Super simple layout, but oh how I love the result!

So, now it's your time! Go ahead and do your project with your favorite colors. Can't wait to see them! Thanks for stopping by!

Materials used: 13@rts

You May Also Like

2 kommenttia

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!