Artworkshop: Lovely {+VIDEO}

by - 4/13/2015 12:11:00 PM






Hello and happy Monday! This is my first ArtWorkshop post, and oh how excited I am! I made a layout with lots of lovely papers from American Crafts Shimelle collection and some project life cards from MAMBI. You can find my creation process from the video above. Also from my personal YouTube channel, here.
Few weeks ago I created a "home studio", and took some posing photos of my daughters and my sisters children. It was fun! Even though I took like five hundred shots, and maybe ten were good enough to publish... Lol! The idea of these "studio photos" came from my Mother, she asked me to took those photos and scrap them for her, I can't wait to show you what I'm up to ;)

Thank you so much for stopping by here today and now, enjoy the video!

Materials used: American Crafts, Me And My Big Ideas, Studio Calico, Pebbles, 13@rts.

You May Also Like

1 kommenttia

  1. Looks beautiful. Will watch the video later. Just back from Paris where I met the lovely ayeeda. Such a pity you couldn't be there too.

    ReplyDelete

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!