Create A Smile Design Team

by - 5/28/2015 12:41:00 PM


Create A Smile is a Germany based company owned by lovely Christine Drogt.

"The name says it all:
Create a smile stamps are made for cardmakers, scrapbookers, stampers - people, who like to create things that make others smile.
Our stamps are made from high quality photopolymer and are produced in Germany.
Fun designs, cute images and punny sentiment are exactly what we love - and we hope you agree that these... create a smile :)"


And now, from this day on, I'm very honored and super grateful to join Create A Smile Design Team!

Be sure to come back on Saturday, I'll show you my first Create A Smile layout.

Hugs!






You May Also Like

1 kommenttia

  1. Congratulations! I'm sure they will love what you create with their goodies:):)

    ReplyDelete

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!