Hip Kit Club: #me time {+VIDEO}

by - 5/18/2015 08:47:00 AM






Hello and happy new week everyone! I just cleaned up my computer and found few older videos which I haven't publish for some weird reasons. Thought to share them here now, and here's the first one.
I created it with Hip Kit Club March Main Kit and March Color Kit, then I got myself into the Hip Kit Club Design Team (aka. my personal heaven) and somehow I forgot to publish this one when I got the April kits to play. The background of this layout is made with acrylic paints, mists and water, there is also some stenciling as we had two nice stencils in the March Color Kit.
The picture is from last winter, hubby took it after one very successful training with Mustikka (the horse). My cheeks are like ripe apples and you can almost smell the sweat (ugh!) but the feeling was so awesome!
Now, please enjoy the video and have a great and sunny week. Thanks for stopping by <3


Ps. Did you see the Hip Kit Club June Kit reveal?!


You May Also Like

0 kommenttia

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!