Artworkshop: #hubsie

by - 6/30/2015 07:00:00 AM





Hello! So much fun using silly pictures and strong colors. Not exactly my usual style, but it was fun! This is a layout I did for Artworkshop, using papers from Heidi Swapp and alphas from Pink Paislee. I started doing the layout by attaching a large piece of patterned paper to the white cardstock, vertically and placing it to the right side of the layout. Then added lots of paper layers, the picture and title from the left side of the picture to continue on the right side, easy trick but gives a nice detail and gives even more attention to the photograph.
Then, as the layout seemed unbalanced, I added a little paper and embellishments composition to the left side of the layout. Just couple pieces of patterned paper, a flower and thread.
The kind of a layout that can be done in 15 minutes but looks much more complicated. Those bold patterned papers do the trick.

Thank you for coming in today!

Materials used: Heidi Swapp, Pink Paislee, American Crafts, 13arts, My Mind's Eye.

You May Also Like

1 kommenttia

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!