Artworkshop: To the moon and back {+VIDEO}

by - 6/06/2015 07:30:00 AM






Hello all! Do you know how hard it is to get a child to smile to camera? If you don't, I can tell you it is very hard. For obvious reasons, my daughters are quite used to camera. I'm photographing them all the time, if not with my dSRL, then with my phone or even with my iPad. Sometimes they want to photograph each other too and that's so funny - the pics might be so different as they have so different perspective.
But for this specific picture I needed both of my daughters and in addition both of my sister's children  to sit still and smile to my big black Canon.
It took time, and it took some bribery, even some blackmailing, but I did it. And oh man they all are so cute!
This layout was made for Artworkshop, and I have a process video above. Enjoy!

Thank you for stopping by!

Materials used: American Crafts, 13arts, Me and My Big Ideas.

You May Also Like

2 kommenttia

  1. You did well getting them all to smile....great video - love how yours are so short, yet you see everything you need to anyways!!! The thread always looks great...so of COURSE you would add it, right??!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome!!!!!! Loooove the colors!!! The circular design is so cool!! ❤️

    ReplyDelete

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!