Guest Designer for Artists Live Ustream Show

by - 6/17/2015 08:30:00 AM



Hello and happy Wednesday everyone! 
I'm beyond excited, my very first Ustream Live Show is coming next Monday. I'm guesting over at Artists Live channel (link) for a couple of times during this summer and next Monday will be my first show.
I'll be creating a layout like above - well, not exactly the same but with same materials and same techniques. 

So if you want to see how to make a layout like above, please tune in on the Artists Live channel on the June 22nd  at 9pm Finnish time (2pm EDT).

We'll see you all on Monday!


Materials:
Black Ink
Pencil
Half Pearls
Paper roses
Sewing thread
Doily
Scraps of papers and ephemera

You May Also Like

0 kommenttia

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!