Hip Kit Club: Paradise {+VIDEO}

by - 6/11/2015 08:00:00 AM






Hello all! It's a happy day - it's a Hip Kit Club kind of a day! I'm on the blog, here.
I'm a blonde. I have Nordic thin hair, bright blue eyes and very light skin. I love summer, but my skin burns in minutes. No perfect golden tan, just a red crab. It takes year to come this point, but now I can proudly say: I like it this way and no way I'd changed it to anything else! I'm a blonde.
And that was the story behind "Discover your own paradise". Mine is here. Right now. Just like this.

Please find the video above to see how this layout was born.
We'll see you soon!

Materials used: May Project Life Kit, May Cardstock Kit, May Color Kit, May Embellishment Kit, May Main Kit.

You May Also Like

2 kommenttia

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!