Hip Kit Club: Forever {+VIDEO}

by - 7/02/2015 07:00:00 AM






Hello! Time for my weekly post on Hip Kit Club blog, here.
I love scrapbooking, did you know that? Lol. Well, I love speaking, too. You probably didn't know that. I love being in front of people, and combining those two elements makes me humble! Teaching workshops is just something I'd love to do more, and more.
Scrapbooking is my passion and sharing the word of love to paper is just so fun. Yes, it's fun, but it's also like I've been born to do that.
Of course I had to do a layout about this. In the picture I'm teaching workshop in Askartelupirtti (event) last spring. Can't wait for October to teach again, Poland (Mixed Media pARTy), here I come!

There's a process video for you to watch above, please enjoy! Thank you for coming here today!


You May Also Like

0 kommenttia

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!