Hip Kit Club | 1st Day at School

by - 8/28/2015 08:00:00 AM






Hi all! This playful layout was on Hip Kit Club blog, here (link). It's first one I made with August Hip Kits and I couldn't resist all the pink and grey.
During the time I was opening my August Hip Kits and starting to craft, my daughters were crafting in my studio. They used some of my oldest punches and there I had my inspiration! I took the oldest flower punch I own and used it in traditional way - doing lots of paper flowers to decorate my layout. It's a little old school-ish, but I like it and it's fits to theme.
The photograph was taken during Maya's first day at school. We are living exciting moments here as her school starting changes our everyday life - and I'm of course here ready to record and memorize it all :)

Thank you for coming here today!

You May Also Like

1 kommenttia

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!