Create A Smile | Amaze | VIDEO

by - 9/05/2015 07:00:00 PM






Hello! I have fell in love. Not only with my husband but with Create A Smile papers as well. This layout is made with Create A Smile Sending Sunshine paper pack and it's posted to their blog, here (link). As you already might be aware, I love patterned papers (...and white cardstock...) but good quality papers, which can be easily used with mediums, paints and all, are hard to find. Or then you need to use a lot of thin gesso layers to make them last and only hope your papers doesn't get too curly. But! Yes, here is the BUT - these papers are thick and they have a nice sheen on them! Perfect for my use. And even though the size is quite small, I find these really useful for scrapbooking, just as for cardmaking and other crafts as well.
And no, this is not paid opinion, this is my personal opinion.

I recorded a little process video, watch it above. I even did some fuzzy cutting, but don't be scared, I edited that part off.

Have a great Saturday and thank you for coming here today!

Materials used: Create A Smile, 13@rts, American Crafts

You May Also Like

1 kommenttia

  1. Fantastic Terhi!! Loved the tutorial.. You made a terrific background with the stamps and stensils... I'll try it too sometime seems so fan too!! Tfs!!

    ReplyDelete

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!