Hip Kit Club | Picasso | VIDEO

by - 9/03/2015 08:00:00 AM







Hi there! My day to shine over at Hip Kit Club blog, here (link). Hop on there to see and read all details about this layout. I used August Hip Kits to create this one.
In the picture is my younger one, Mea, painting her first big art work. You can probably guess the smile on her face once she got watercolors to her hands and big white paper in front of her - Mommy's girl!

Have a great day and enjoy the video above!

You May Also Like

2 kommenttia

  1. Adorable layout...loved the whimsical triangles a lot...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terhi,
    Beautiful page and your daughter is adorable. I love the use of the triangles - awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!