Hip Kit Club | Brilliant | VIDEO

by - 10/15/2015 12:30:00 PM







Hello everyone! As you probably already knew, my heart belongs to mixed media scrapbooking. I love patterned papers and all kind of embellishments, but I love to add some medias on my layouts as well. So I took a little challenge with myself using September Hip Kits. There are so much each more prettier colors, materials, textures... I thought to collect those colors into one scrapbook layout and here it is, hope you like it - without mixed media! (Note: I don't count mist flicks as mixed media.)
I started with Amy Tangerine - Finders Keepers - Scout Die Cut Paper (from September Patterned Paper Kit), which gorgeous the way it just is. It was almost sad to cut it to pieces, but I'm glad I made so. Piece of pink paper became the main thing on my layout and I designed this layout around it. Lots, and lots of die-cuts, ephemera, paper slices and pieces. And like a cherry on top, rub-ons and washitape on the background.
I personally would choose this layout to one of my top-something layouts, as the story behind is just so precious. And the house die-cut (American Craft - Amy Tangerine - Finders Keeper, from the September Main Kit) peeking behind the papers is almost too perfect to present school building. Really lovely, and brilliant.

From this week forward I'll be sharing a layout every Thursday over at Hip Kit Club Facebook page - welcome to join me!

Thank you so much for coming here today, enjoy the video!

Materials used: September Main Kit, Embellishment Kit, Patterned Paper Kit, Cardstock Kit, September Patterned Paper Kit

You May Also Like

2 kommenttia

  1. Wow this is stunning . Love all the bursts of colour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She have that kind of beauty after ten years from now. THANK!!!.
    Gclub Slot
    Gclub
    ruby888

    ReplyDelete

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!