Hip Kit Club | Better Together | VIDEO

by - 12/10/2015 04:00:00 PM









Heyhey! It's Thursday again and I'm sharing another page with Hip Kit Club November Kits. This layout was a starting point to my December Daily - not the story and subject, but the design. Lately project life styled pages have been inspired me. As you see, my style is quite far away from simple one-layer pages, but it's fun get the influence. Later I will show how my December Daily is building up, I have my pocket pages in use so it's really something new for me!
The background of this layout is made with two simple techniques (yes, couldn't stay at one layer even on the background, hah). First I stamped with black ink and really nice crackled pattern. Then I mixed gel medium and gold glitter and added it to page through a stencil.
Paper layers are even and the most PL-styled part of the page. I really enjoyed creating this!
The story of the layout tells about one of the outdoor Sundays together with my family. There are lots of forests and parks here in the are I'm living, and enjoying the nature is really important part of our daily life. Although, right now we are having a huge storm here. Dark, wet and windy weather isn't the best from exploring forests but I'm looking forward to have snow and sun.

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you liked my page and the process video.

Oh, and remember:

Materials used: Hip Kit Club November Main Kit, December Documented 2015 Daily Kit,November Color Kit, November Paper Kit, November Embellishment Kit, November Cardstock Kit

You May Also Like

2 kommenttia

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!