Create A Smile | Birthday

by - 1/22/2016 08:46:00 AM








Hi there and happy Friday! If you're a stamp lover, this is your day! Create A Smile has released many new stamps today (link) and of course there is a little more as well - some gorgeous dies!
I had a privilege to try out the new stamps, and I did it with a greatpleasure.
In this layout there are some older Create A Smile products, but new ones are Crystal Letters (number 5 on the background), Birthday triple dies (title) and Mini Birthday stamps (again on the background),
All products are good, but what really made me smile was the letters as there are "Ä", "Ö" and "Å"! You never see those letters anywhere! 
I was so happy about the letters I already made my first video with them - it will be here in early February.

Have a great weekend and thank you for stopping by!

Materials used: Create A Smile, Pan Pastel, American Crafts, 13arts

You May Also Like

0 kommenttia

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!