Hip Kit Club | December Daily 2015 | VIDEO

by - 1/12/2016 08:00:00 AM









Hello and happy Tuesday. Christmas is over and at least I am looking forward for spring and for summer. To have more light, and time to throw those candles to somewhere. But for public demand, I'm making a little flash back for December and showing you how my December Daily turned out.
It's made completely with Hip Kit Club December Daily Kit, and there is NO mixed media inside. I mean, nothing even near to mixed media. Only paper, photos and embellishments. You have no idea of how hard it was to sit ans scrap, of scissors and glue in my hand. So different - and fun!
I wanted to be honest for pocket scrapbooking style I chose to do, so the album is actually like project life album of December 2015. This was such a great opportunity to try how well I'd fit to project life world, and also easy way to notice how much I love to do regular scrapbook layouts.
Somehow the pockets felt so small. I'm used to have a lot of white space and lots of layers on my layouts, both impossible here. But I did what I could and the outcome pleases my eye. And how much my family love this album!

I made a flip thru video for you to watch, much easier to show what's inside my album.

If you have any question about this, or anything else, please don't hesitate to send me a message or comment. 
I'm here, I don't bite :)

Thank you for stopping by!

You May Also Like

0 kommenttia

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!