Create A Smile | Fun | VIDEO

by - 3/19/2016 11:00:00 AM








Hello everyone! It's Saturday and my turn to shine over at Create A Smile blog, here (link).
From the day I got my Canon Seplhy printer, about a year ago, I have had fun with different size of photographs. And while learning how to use a new machine, there is always something going wrong, so one of my mistakes was printing these pics twice. But the mistake turned to be fun, I added both to my layout and it fits well as the subject of the layout is rushy - my dear horse running wild like a foal. Over and over again. So much fun with her, and that's why the layout got "fun" as a title too.
Read more from Create A Smile blog and enjoy the video!

Thank you for stopping by!

Materials used: Create A Smile, Color Conspiracy, American Crafts, Ranger, 13arts.

You May Also Like

0 kommenttia

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!