Hip Kit Cub | Sera Sera | VIDEO

by - 3/17/2016 02:30:00 PM










Hello and happy Thursday! Experiments with Hip Kit Club February Kits are continuing today, and instead of focusing on the fabulous February Color Kit I was inspired by the text prints we had in all February Kits.
I'm always much more interested about little phrases and words peeking here and there than beautiful patterns. I do love the beautiful patterns, but the texts' always takes my attention.
Pink Paislee C'est La Vie collection paper "Paper 12" (from the February Main Kit) is full of delicious text prints, so I cut it to pieces and made my paper cluster the way I could add as many as possible of those matching prints together. Sometimes I don't even know what something means, but who cares! It's the outcome that matters for me.
To continue the text line, I added some Amy Tangerine gold frames here and there (from February Embellishment Kit). I must say, the combination of peach, teal and gold is just timeless. So delicate and beautiful.

In the picture is me and my family, just about four and half years ago. Back then I thought my phone camera can do a good job, but times are changing and that quality is quite... well, quite undeveloped.

You May Also Like

0 kommenttia

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!