Hip Kit Club | Well done! | VIDEO

by - 5/28/2016 08:00:00 AM







Hi!

Another month is almost gone, and here's my last layout with Hip Kit Club April kits. Time flies so fast! Although, playing four weeks with one kit makes me hungry for another one - so May kits, here we go!
The picture in this layout is so very dear and precious for me. Even though the quality sucks, it is a bit blurry and colors are not perfect, I love it! I never considered of taking photos of the weight, but that's a wonderful idea - capturing the moment in so many ways.
Myy was about ten weeks old in this photo, now she has doubled her size. time for another puppy?

While I'm dreaming and enjoying my flurry babies over here, there's a video for you to watch above. Enjoy! And thanks for stopping by!

Materials: Hip Kit Club April Main Kit, April Embellishment Kit, April Project Life Kit, April Color Kit, April Paper Kit, April Cardstock Kit

You May Also Like

1 kommenttia

  1. LOL - puppies are much more addictive than babies, I think!! Gorgeous page. Those pops of green are FAB!!! Off to watch your video!!

    ReplyDelete

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!