Wycinanka | Sharing Happiness

by - 5/01/2016 12:00:00 PM








Hello and Happy First of May! 

How are you? A while ago I had a privilege to design some Finnish words for Polish manufacturer Wycinanka (link to previous post). All the Finnish words are available over at Wycinanka online store, here!
Using Finnish words in a layout looks kind of strange. All the die-cuts, bits and pieces with text are in English, so I've (as many others) used to see only English words and writing in my layouts - Finnish words usually looks so tense and clumsy. That is why I decided to create a layout including both, Finnish and English. To get used to Finnish words and not to make too big deal about it. 
Instead of adding one big title, I added many smaller. Lots of small words and phrases from 7 Dots Studio Verano Azul collection, and one bigger to keep the balance.

Hope you like it!
Thanks for stopping by today!

Materials used: Wycinanka, 7 Dots Studio, 13arts, Hero Arts, American Crafts, Create A Smile

You May Also Like

0 kommenttia

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!