Hip Kit Club | The Poland | VIDEO

by - 6/11/2016 08:00:00 AM









Hello everyone!

Today I'm sharing my second layout with May 2016 Hip Kits, giving full focus to project life card which is available exclusively over at Hip Kit Club. The card is included to May Project life kit, and as I still haven't started to do my project life albums, I decided to use this beautiful card as a main thing on my layout. By the way, I have actually thought about starting project life scrapbooking, even so much that I have two albums already waiting to get started.
But back to the layout. As much as I was inspired by the PL card, I also was inspired by the picture. I took the pic few weeks ago in Poland, those lovely pansies were so pretty glowing with the yellow color and the view behind was breathtaking. So I captured the moment by taking a pic the way you don't see the pod and focus is in the blooms - such an easy trick to make a beautiful photo!

The layout was created from top to the background, opposite than I usually do. Full process video is above and in my YouTube channel, enjoy watching!

Thank you for coming here today!

Materials used: Hip Kit Club May 2016 Main KitMay 2016 Embellishment KitMay 2016 Color KitMay 2016 Project Life KitMay 2016 Paper Kit, May 2016 Cardstock Kit

You May Also Like

0 kommenttia

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!