Hip Kit Club | Black | VIDEO

by - 10/04/2016 06:00:00 AM








Hello all!

It was bad. I struggled. Felt confused. Felt like I had never scrapped before. I almost cried. 
Then I took deep breaths. I will win the challenge of using NO WHITE! 

Dear Hip Kit Club threw me a challenge to do a layout without white. Without white. It still sounds cold and makes me speechless. But I love challenges, especially beating the challenges, so I took it and made it! And sure I went with totally opposite by using black.

How do you like it? Bad? Good? The same as usual?

This was made with Hip Kit Club September Kits, and there's a process video for you to watch too.
Thank you for coming by!

Materials:
Hip Kit Club September 2016 Main Kit
September 2016 Embellishment Kit
September 2016 Paper Kit
September 2016 Color Kit
September 2016 Project Life Kit
September 2016 Cardstock Kit

You May Also Like

2 kommenttia

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!