Hip Kit Club | The Good Life

by - 5/07/2017 09:00:00 AM







Hello all!

Hope everything is fine with everyone. I've been taking care of our sweet little Myy dog, who had huge infection and was at Vet's care for many days. I was so worried, but now she seems to be healing well.

Today I'm posting my last layout with Hip Kit Club March kits. Theme was to use Thickers some way, and I picked up these black ones and used white embossing powder on top. The powder makes gorgeous cracle effect, definitely using it another time as well.
For the background I only used few splashes of watercolors, kept it simple.

Hope you are inspired! Thank you so much for stopping by.

Materials used: Hip Kit Club March Main Kit, March Embellishment Kit, March Color Kit, March Project Life Kit, March Paper Kit and March Cardstock Kit

You May Also Like

0 kommenttia

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!