Hip Kit Club | Notebook Cover

by - 5/31/2017 06:00:00 AM








Hello!

I did something unexpected. Unlike usual, I created an off-the-page project with April Hip Kits! Yes! I always thought to do only scrapbook layouts and maybe some cards with the Hip Kits, but seeing so many wonderful planners and other off-the-page projects made by HKC team members and fans, I couldn't resist trying one myself.
This is a little notebook I carry no matter where I'm going. It includes everyday life notes, like what to buy from a grocery store, and even one art journal page I drew while flying bacck from Paris. It really comes along with me everywhere.
So the theme for the cover is just random. I really love the 'Oasis' collection from Crate Paper and wanted to use a lot of it for this cover. Looks cute I think. And makes me want to dream about another holiday.

Thanks for stopping by!

Materials used: Hip Kit Club April 2017 kits

You May Also Like

0 kommenttia

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!