Kaisercraft | Welcome baby girl

by - 5/15/2017 09:20:00 AM



















Happy Monday!

To celebrate yesterday's Mother Day, I'll show you what I did for a friend of mine. My dear friend is having her first baby girl soon, so group of her closest friends organized a baby shower party for her. We all did something, someone brought flowers, someone some decorations, balloons, candles etc., and obviously I did something I love to do the most. I created this simple mini book to capture memories of the new born.
By using Kaisercraft 'Peek-a-boo' collection and some matching embellishments I received this wonderful book to give away.

The baby shower was fantastic, and I'm pretty sure the Mom-to-be loved her gift.

Thanks for stopping by!

Materials used: Kaisercraft, Crate Paper, Create A Smile

You May Also Like

1 kommenttia

  1. the construction methods Replica Rolex Watches used for their bracelets.The bracelet is actually “Speedmaster-style” with a brushed three link layout with small polished interior sections. The case and bracelet have a lot of hand-done Watches Replica machine finishing and the overall look and feel is fantastic. Where Seiko really shines on Grand Seiko models Replica rolex watches uk (in addition to the movements).

    ReplyDelete

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!