13arts | My first planner

by - 6/26/2017 04:00:00 PM









Hello all and happy new week!

My very first planner spread - actually anything related to planners - is here! So proud of myself doing a monthly view to my first planner.
The planner itself is from Kaisercraft, and to create the numbers and embellishments for the spread I used products from 13arts.
First I stamped all the numbers and then painted them with both paints and Splash! Inks. And continued the 13arts line by decorating the page with some stickers, and made a paperclip from glitter and gel medium. See, some mixed media items can be used on planners as well. How fun is that!
This was originally posted on 13arts blog, take a look.

Thanks for popping in here today!

Materials used: 13arts, Kaisercraft, Create A Smile, Ranger

You May Also Like

1 kommenttia

  1. The planner itself is from Kaisercraft, and to create the numbers and embellishments for the spread I used products from 13arts.


    หวย-ออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!