Hip Kit Club | Little Magic | VIDEO

by - 6/12/2017 08:43:00 AM








Hello all and happy new week!

The new week started with fog and rain here in Southern Finland, but my mind is shining like a sun as the passed weekend was so fun! I traveled to Seinäjoki to teach couple of scrapbooking classes and oh boy how much I enjoyed. Been almost two months since last classes, so I already missed teaching so much. Seinäjoki was great, and I feel so grateful for the opportunity!

But now back to the layout I'm sharing today. It's made with Hip Kit Club May kits, actually it is the first one created with May kits and it was hard to not to use all the fabulous products in the kits as all was so tempting! I managed to focus on Crate Paper papers, chipboard stickers and buttons, and recorded a video while doing, so you can watch it too.

Thank you for stopping by here today!

Materials used: Hip Kit Club May Kits

You May Also Like

0 kommenttia

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!