Studio Forty | This Story

by - 7/24/2017 07:33:00 PM











Hi there!

Sorry for the huge amount of photographs here, but I just can't leave one off as all the photos are showing something from this minibook. This is my third and last guest design project for Studio Forty, I feel so grateful to be asked for this opportunity!
The minibook is created with many many small tags, and some of the photographs are cut in the same shape. My sweet little Big Shot got a lot of work, but it was worth it.

Thanks for stopping by, and thank you for Studio Forty for having me!

Materials used: Studio Forty
Stamps - Make Today Amazing
Stamps - Donut Worry
Stamps - I Love Books
Stamps - Coffee Break
Papers - Cozy Home

You May Also Like

0 kommenttia

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!