Hip Kit Club | Minibook | VIDEO

by - 8/29/2017 06:00:00 AM








Hello!

Another fun creation with Hip Kit Club July 2017 kits. I finally got my August kits here too, so stay tuned this week for something new.
So the minibook I did was from lovely Bea Valint free cutfiles and of course I cut it with my Silhouette. I know I look like an idiot waiting and staring next to the machine while it's cutting, but it's so magical and all new to me! And sure I'm not alone, my two sweet daughters are always staring just as much as I. Real family hobby.
But back to the minibook. The patterned papers are designed by HKC team member Irit Landgraf, don't you just love the bright colors! I do! And it all matches perfectly with Amy Tangerine ephemera and some exclusive puffy stickers from Hip Kit Club. Pure love, just saying.

Thanks for stopping by, and enjoy watching the flip through video above.

You May Also Like

0 kommenttia

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!