Scrapbook Werkstatt | Oivallan

by - 9/20/2017 06:00:00 AM






Hello!

Have I mention about my passion and love these days? The Silhouette Cameo 3. Oh the fun of cutting and cutting! 
Few weeks ago I had to spend few nights in a hotel at business trip and I decided to have something easy to do before sleeping, I know I always need something to do in a hotel if I'm alone. I cut out this random zigzag pattern and made cutting and glueing in the hotel room. Love making backgrounds like this. And as I didn't have a sewing machine with me, well not even at home, I draw some fake stitches to make contrast.
Then I finished the layout at home.

This layout is made with Scrapbook Werkstatt October kit, which comes to sale today!

Thank you for stopping by!

Terhi xx

You May Also Like

0 kommenttia

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!