Altenew | A Year In Review Blog Hop

by - 12/22/2017 04:00:00 PM

Hello and warm welcome to Blog Hop with me! 


Together with Altenew we are wrapping up this year, and I have picked my TOP4 layouts for this blog post.


This is my TOP4 Altenew layouts done during the year of 2017. It's so funny, that in the beginning of 2017 I hardly knew what Altenew is, now it's a big part of my crafty life. So much has happened during the year.
But without any further blablaas, I'd like you to join the GIVEAWAY! I'm drawing one winner for $20 gift certificate for Altenew. Just comment this post and wish yourself luck.
I'll tell you the winner 4th January 2018, so remember to come back and see if you won.

Now, here's the TOP4 of mine.


Read more HERE.


Well, this one's not anywhere yet, but I really like it!


Read more HERE.



Hope these inspired you!
Next, after commenting this post, hop in to Nina-Marie Trapani's blog.

Altenew Card Blog
Kristina Werner
May Sukyong Park
Anna Komenda
Sveta Fotinia
Galina Filippenko
Therese Calvird
Laura Bassen
Erum Tasneem
Olga Moss
Enza Gudor
Chari Moss
Svitlana Shayevich
Kymona Tracey
Yana Smakula
Altenew Scrapbook Blog
Jennifer McGuire
Debby Hughes
Terhi Koskinen - YOU ARE HERE!
Nina-Marie Trapani
TaeEun Yoo
Vicky Papaioannou
Kristina Pokazanieva
Laurel Beard
Virginia Lu
Laurie Schmidlin
Heather Ruwe
Sandra Dietrich
Justine Hovey
Isha Gupta
Anna Kossakovskaya
Lilith Eeckels
Hussena Calcuttawala
Barb Engler
Dana Gong
Emily Leiphart
Laura Jane

I wish you the best Christmas ever, and hope you are following me the next year too.
Be sure to be my follower in Instagram @terhi_koskinen.

Thank you for stopping and hopping here today!

Terhi xx

You May Also Like

66 kommenttia

  1. Nice layouts. Thanks for the ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice layouts... I hope to restart scrapbooking in 2018!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tehri, your layouts are always an inspiration. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layouts. Thanks so much for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  5. your layouts are always so pretty, Tehri!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I, too, barely knew what Altenew was until recently, and now I love the creations that can be made with their stamps. Your layouts are gorgeous, so thanks for sharing more of what can be created with Altenew.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful layouts! They are each unique and all are lovely. (And I quite like the deer!!!) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank your for the wonderful inspiration. Beautiful projects

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are beautiful layouts and I especially love Sweet Love!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So beautiful! So much fun! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Enjoying all the year in review projects! Beautiful layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great layouts. So bright and happy. I love the way you have used the stamps and dies. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. My favorite Scrapbook page is the one with the horse. I love that you’re not afraid to leave empty space.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great layouts! Thanks for sharing your creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sweet layouts - love the soft colors.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great, delicate layouts, so sweet, love em x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful work. It inspires me the get scrapbooking again.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Absolutely wonderful designs, thanks so much for sharing a wonderful year of creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your cards are very lovely, I have enjoyed seeing your work! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Amazing layouts...love the color you use!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very creative layouts. Inspiring pages!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fantastic layouts!! Lots of detail and so pretty! Happy Holidays to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lovely layouts. I have to get back to my scrapbooking. You gave me such great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Gorgeous layouts! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Absolutely WONDERFUL pages, I love your inspiration! I especially love the Right Here page!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I've enjoyed seeing Altenew through 2017, I cant wait to see what they have in store for 2018!

    ReplyDelete
  27. What stunning art work on these layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Terhi, you are one of the fabulously talented scrapbooking designers who I am green with envy with. I haven't attempted this type of crafting as yet as I am a new crafter perhaps I will pursue this in the New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  29. The layouts are absolutely gorgeous! I can keep looking at them for hours!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Your layouts are inspiring, and the triangle one is my favorite of yours!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Fantastic layout! I love your use of shapes, especially the one with all the triangles

    ReplyDelete
  32. If my layouts came out even half as beautiful as these I would have so many scrapbooks that I would have to rent a storage unit to store them in! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  33. These are wonderful! I LOVE your layering!

    ReplyDelete
  34. FABULOUS favourites!
    LOVE your variety of designs and colours!
    My favourite is a tie between your floral rainbow of "sweet love" and your GROOVY "right here" :)

    ReplyDelete
  35. Absolutely beautiful and stunning set of layouts. loved all of them.. thank you so much for the inspiration..

    ReplyDelete
  36. Your layouts are gorgeous.
    They are not overly-fussy,
    plain and simple and wonderful.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just adding my e-mail.
      thanks
      txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

      Delete
  37. Wonderful creations!! Each one is super beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  38. So beautiful! Love the soft look of these lovely layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Beautiful designs. Love how they draw the eye to the focal points.

    ReplyDelete
  40. I love the bold colours you use in your layouts. Your designs are always fresh and inspiring. Thanks for sharing your creativity this year. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  41. I’ve really enjoyed seeing you layouts this year. They are lovely and inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  42. Great job with everything. My fave is the rainbow flowers....so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  43. I like your unique layouts.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  44. Fabulous unique layouts. 💕 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  45. Beautiful layouts! Thanks so much for sharing..

    ReplyDelete
  46. Really like the floral wreath. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  47. I am a huge fan of your work Terhi! Your layouts are so beautiful and creative. Love all your details. Happy 2018!

    ReplyDelete
  48. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!