Hip Kit Club | Let It Snow

by - 12/10/2017 06:00:00 AM








Hello all!

I wonder is there anything more beautiful than crisp cold frozen and snowy nature. All so white, bright and the ice shining all over. As said, very, mind blowingly beautiful - but freaking freezing!
When I was younger, I didn't mind the coldness. I've been always a good dresser, wearing lots of layers, but still nowadays thinking of going riding to the woods when -20c and windy... I prefer staying inside and waiting for summer!
And still, I go every year. Many times. The fact that I'm not having any winter photos is disturbing so I always face the coldness and thank someone who invented sauna!

Anyway, obviously this layout is all about winter. Hip Kit Club November 2017 kits were full of all kind of fun, like these creatures, the penguins and snowmen. Couldn't resist to use them. Some are exclusive Hip Kit Club products, some from Pinkfresh Studio and Crate Paper - but all from the Hip Kit Club November 2017 kits anyway.

Hope you are inspired. And remember to keep yourself warm! Thanks for coming today.

Terhi xx

You May Also Like

0 kommenttia

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!