Scrapbook Werkstatt | Beautiful | VIDEO

by - 1/19/2018 09:32:00 AM









Heyheyhey!

Scrapbook Werkstatt send me some new American Crafts / Vicki Boutin 'All The Good Things' goodies to play with, and I have to say it was not a task I'd ever say no to! Everything in that collection makes me say 'oooh' bacause everything is so pretty, and useful and fun. 
I mean, there's even some dry brushes to use with crayons! And very well designed watercolor brushes. And the colors in the patterned papers! Everything for me please.

So, I decided to honor the mixed media in this line and make a full process video to show how this kind of simple and fresh mixed media layout can be done.
Have fun watching the video above, and thank you for coming here today.

Terhi xx

You May Also Like

3 kommenttia

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!