Alexandra Renke | Design Team Announcement & layout

by - 9/02/2018 06:00:00 PM








Hello!

While the nature gets ready to upcoming fall, I received very interesting email some weeks ago. The most talented German designer and manufacturer Alexandra Renke contacted me in order to ask me to create with her lovely and very fresh products. Who could say no to that!?
So now I can officially announce I'm part the International Design Team!

My first layouts are done and posted, please feel free to peek to my Gallery, and of course to Alexandra Renke website. So much inspiration over there (for English, click the UK flag on the up right corner)!

Off to create some more.

Terhi xx

You May Also Like

0 kommenttia

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!